Saturday, March 5, 2016
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Our speakers include: Dr. Randall Robinson, Scott Barrie, Dave Sorokowsky, Dr. Robert-Jan Quene PHD., Dr. Yu Zhang and Mohan Pradhan.
Adams Elementary School Auditorium
2701 Las Positas Road, Santa Barbara, CA 93105
|Non – members||$160|
|Lectures, continental breakfast only||$100|
|NOTE: No registration for the banquet after February 28, 2016|
Full Registration entitles you to:
- Six outstanding lectures and one panel discussion
- Continental Breakfast
- No-host Coctail Party
- Famed Cymbidium Congress Auction
- Gala Awards Banquet
- Unlimited entry to Santa Barbara International Orchid Show (March 4-6, 2016)
- Free select cymbidium seeding from Cal-Orchid, available at the nursery
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Refund of registration fees for written cancellations received before February 25, 2016 will be made in full less a processing fee of $15 per person
- CSA Judging: Judging at 9:30 am Thursday, March 3, 2016 at the Earl Warren Show grounds followed by a judge’s luncheon. AOS judging follows the luncheon.
- Lectures and Panel Discussions begin Saturday, March 5, 2015 at 9:00 am following a brief Cymbidium Society of America business meeting at 8:30 am. Continental breakfast is available at 8:00 am. Lunch will be provided to registrants at 12:30 pm.
- No-host Cocktail Party and Auction followed by the Santa Barbara International Orchid Show Gala Awards Banquet: Held at Adams Elementary School Auditorium. Auction begins at 6:00 pm with wonderful plants donated by orchid growers and commercial nurseries. Dinner is at 7:30 pm.
2016 Lecture Program: In addition to the lectures featured during the Cymbidium Congress, there will be a panel discussion with the experts answering questions. Checkout this year’s speakers and other Congress Information: 2016 Congress Brochure by clicking here.
Click here to order your 41st Annual Cymbidium Congress Apparel!